Alumni Wedding and Partnership Catering
The involvement of the College with Weddings and Partnership ceremonies should be understood as part of our pastoral care for those currently involved with the College, and our continuing pastoral care of old members with whom we have a lifelong connection.
- All members of College (Current and Old)
- All Fellows
- The children of Current Fellows (including Emeritus and Bye)
- All current Staff
- The children of current staff
Begin your celebration with drinks and canapes in the College Gardens, followed by a wedding breakfast in our beautiful Hall. Renowned for excellent food, Pembroke’s Head Chef and his team will be happy to cater for your special day. Our Hall seats 159, allowing for the High Table dais to be used for entertainment and dancing.
Co-ordinating your reception.
We offer two reception options to choose from, allowing you to tailor the event. Each option contains the following items:
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help plan your reception.
- A three-course wedding breakfast with coffee and petit fours
- Half of Bottle of wine per person with your meal
- Bottled water and juice with your meal
- Sparkling wine for the toast
- Place cards and menus
- A complimentary room for the Bride, complete with a bottle of Pembroke Champagne
- The services of our College Butler as Master of Ceremonies
- Silver candlesticks and table linen
- Use of our silver cake stand and knife
- A choice of wines with the meal
- Hire of the Hall and College Gardens
- Evening bar
- Service charge