What Pembroke can offer
Bridging business and academia
Since it was established in 1996 the Pembroke Corporate Partnership Programme has built up expertise in “navigating” the University on behalf of our partners and promoting companies’ interests in the University and beyond through
- seminars, workshops and lectures,
- internships and recruitment events,
- studentships and secondments.
The Programme team, with the support of dedicated Corporate Fellows, has a proven track record of successfully working with our partner organisations to scope their research interests and educational needs. Based on individual partner requirements we have brought about enhanced opportunities for
- research collaboration and consultancy,
- meeting new talent,
- undertaking tailored professional secondments and
- developing business-critical skills.