- The Buttery is open for breakfast between 8 am and 10 am Monday – Friday.
- A cooked breakfast is provided Mon-Fri in term time. During breakfast we offer a selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit, home-made omelettes, pancakes, crepes and smoothies, cooked breakfast, fair-trade coffee, fair-trade juice and tea.
- Lunch is served weekdays between 11.45 am and 1.30 pm. During lunch we offer soup and freshly baked bread rolls, a selection of freshly prepared salad bar (vegetarian offerings), salad boxes, cold tapas i.e. meats and cheeses, street food, selection of side dishes (all items are vegan friendly), pasta dishes, hot main courses and home-made hot and cold sweets.
- Evening Buttery is open seven nights a week between 5.45 pm and 6.45 pm. The evening Buttery offers the same choice as lunch. Students are asked to kindly leave hall by 7 pm to allow the Catering team to prepare for Formal Hall.
- Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday between 10 am and 1.15 pm. During brunch we serve a selection of hot and cold items.
- Formal Hall is available seven nights a week (with a few exceptions for college events) starting at 7.30 pm. The cost for formal is £9.50 for Pembroke students and £14.60 for guests. Monday to Wednesday we offer “Feast Night Formal Hall” which includes a fourth course and tablecloths. Feast Nights are generally limited to 100 diners and fill up quick. Group bookings are allowed on Monday and Tuesday. For information on the procedure please email email@example.com for the attention of Savino Cafagna (Front of House and High Table Manager) and Nadjim Nemiri (Front of House and High Table Butler). See Guidelines for dining in Formal Hall
- Pembroke Café is open from 10 am – 5 pm serving a selection of filled baguettes, salads, cakes and nibbles. (The café re-opens from 7 pm – 11 pm as the Pembroke Bar.)
If you have any additional questions, comments or feedback please feel free to drop-by the Catering office, fill in a comment card in the hall or email Nina.Rhodes – Catering Manager.