- The Buttery is open for breakfast between 8am and 10am Mon-Sat.
- A cooked breakfast is provided Mon-Fri in term time. During breakfast we offer a 17-item cereal bar with complementary milk, a full range of yogurt and fruit salad, home-made omelettes, pancakes, crepes and smoothies, fair-trade coffee, fair-trade juice and tea.
- Lunch is served weekdays between 11:45AM and 1:30PM (please note that queues are frequent after 1PM). During lunch we offer a 16-item salad bar, street food, hot tapas bar (all items are vegan friendly), pasta bar, 3 hot main courses, soup, sandwiches and baguettes, cold tapas, home-made hot and cold sweets and rolls.
- Brunch is served during weekends between 10am and 1:15pm. During brunch we serve bacon, sausages, fried and scrambled eggs, cereal bar, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns, onion rings, beans, pancakes, veggie sausages and many other items.
- Dinner is served seven nights a week between 5:45PM and 6:45PM. The evening cafeteria offers the same choice as lunch. Students are asked to kindly leave hall by 7PM to allow the Catering staff to prepare for Formal Hall
- Formal Hall is available seven nights a week (with a few exceptions for college events) from 7:30PM. The cost for formal is £8.35 for Pembroke students and £12.90 for guests. Monday to Wednesday we offer “Feast Night Formal Hall” which includes a fourth course and tablecloths. Feast Nights are generally limited to 50 diners and fill up quick. Group bookings of 10 or more must be made through the Catering Managers officer located in the Buttery.
Guidelines for dining in Formal Hall
- On Friday during term you will be sent an e-mail with the weekly catering news. This will include a link to the formal hall menus and any changes to catering times.
If you have any additional questions, comments or feedback please feel free to drop-by the Catering office, fill in a comment card in the hall or email Nina.Rhodes – Catering Manager.