MA Dinner & Congregation
FRIDAY 24 MARCH
Rooms will be available from 2.00 pm on Friday.
(Check-out time on Saturday is 3.30 pm; on Sunday it is 9.30 am.)
If you have ordered tickets for the ceremony they will be with a letter waiting for you in the Porters Lodge.
- Pre-prandial drinks will be served in the Fellows’ Parlours (I and J staircases) from 7.30pm.
- Dinner (black tie, no gown) in Hall at 8.00 pm.
SATURDAY 25 MARCH
- 8.00 am – 9.30 am: Breakfast in Hall
- 10.45 am: attire check and briefing in Old Library. It is essential that you attend the briefing both promptly and correctly dressed for the ceremony. (NB your undergraduate gown is NOT the correct gown for this ceremony.)
- 12.20 pm: procession to the Senate House. (Please note that guests will have to make their way to the Senate House before you in order to be seated no later than 12.35 pm. Please give your guest tickets to your guests before the briefing.)
- 12.50 pm: Ceremony in the Senate House. Afterwards you are welcome to take photographs on Senate House lawn.
If you have any questions do get in touch with Frances Kentish.