English Language Requirements
A high level of fluency in English is a prerequisite for attending PKP. If you are not a native English speaker and are not studying at an English-speaking university you will normally need to provide one of the following qualifications:
- GCSE in English Language/IGCSE English Language (as a first language): at grade C or above
- IELTS: normally a minimum overall grade of 7.0, usually with 7.0 in each element
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English: at grade A
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: at grade A or B
- TOEFL Paper Based Test: 627
- TOEFL Computer Based Test: 263
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 107 (including a minimum of 25/30 in each component)
If however you have studied and been assessed in English at university level as part of your degree, excluding in English Language classes, you may not need to provide any further qualifications but you will have to supply a comprehensive course syllabus. Likewise, if you have completed an academic course abroad with English as the language of instruction this may also satisfy our requirements.
Evidence of a high level of fluency in English can be scanned and sent to the PKP Programme Coordinator.