International Health and Travel Insurance

For further information please visit our International Health and Travel Insurance page.

Please note that the Pembroke-King’s Programme (PKP) does not provide any sort of insurance, other than Third Party Liability insurance. You must therefore acquire your own personal international insurance before travelling to the UK.

Unless you are from a European Economic Area country (the EU, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein) or Switzerland and have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), you are not entitled to free medical care in the UK.