Affiliated Students

**Please note that Pembroke College DOES NOT accept affiliated applications for Law**

Graduates with a full Honours degree from another university may apply for an undergraduate course at Cambridge as an Affiliated student. Affiliated students normally enter the second year of the Tripos course and can complete the BA degree in two years. Obviously it is essential that you have the academic background to allow you to go straight into the second year of a demanding academic course.

There is no ‘quota’ at Pembroke for Affiliated students. Entry is highly competitive, and would normally require a First Class or high 2:1 Honours degree or the equivalent. There is little financial aid available in Cambridge for Affiliated students. Outstanding candidates who are not resident in the UK or are not British citizens may apply to the Gates Scholarship Trust for support.

If you wish to apply as an Affiliated student for entry in October 2018, you should apply through UCAS and complete the on-line application form (COPA) by 15 October 2017, and also the Supplementary Application Questionnaire (SAQ). You may only apply to one preference Cambridge College but your application may be passed on by your preference College to other Colleges for consideration.

Affiliated students can study most of the courses available to undergraduates with the exceptions being Veterinary Medicine and Medicine. Affiliated applicants for these subjects should apply to either Lucy Cavendish, St Edmund’s or Wolfson