Pembroke is pleased to be partnering with Murray Edwards and Sidney Sussex Colleges, Cambridge, and the University of Oxford, to deliver a range of information seminars in Manchester. The next sessions we will be delivering will be in September, when we will visit Manchester to deliver interview workshops for year 13 students, and information sessions for current year 11’s considering Oxbridge.
Year 13 Event Dates
- 25th September 2017, 16:30-18:30, Bury
- 26th September 2017, 10:30-12:30, Central Manchester
- 26th September 2017, 16:00-18:00, Wigan
- 27th September 2017, 10:30-12:30, Trafford
Year 11 Event Dates
- 25th September 2017, 16:30-17:30, Bury
- 26th September 2017, 16:00-17:00, Wigan
- 27th September 2017, 16:00-17:00, Central Manchester
Schools are invited to apply to bring students to these events. Once applications close 8am on Friday 8th September, spaces will be decided and schools informed of their allocation.
To apply to bring a group of Year 13 students to an Interview Workshop, please click here.
To apply to bring a group of Year 11 students to an Information Session, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please email Murray Edwards College’s Schools Liaison Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.