Pembroke is pleased to be partnering with Murray Edwards and Sidney Sussex Colleges, Cambridge, and the University of Oxford, to deliver a range of information seminars in Manchester and the surrounding area. The next sessions we will be delivering will be in January and February, when we will visit Manchester to deliver information sessions for year 12 students and their teachers. These will:
- Provide an insight into the universities, so students get an idea if we might be the place for them
- Include information about personal statements, interviews, and super-curricular activities, enabling students to maximise their chances of applying successfully
- Enable teachers to gain a deeper understanding of how to support their students through Teacher References, with a separate session delivered by an Admissions Tutor (only available at specific events)
- 30th January 2018, 19:00-20:30, Tameside (suitable for prospective students and their parents)
- 31st January 2018, 16:15-18:00, Stockport (suitable for prospective students and teachers)
- 1st February 2018, 10:15-12:00, Warrington (suitable for prospective students and teachers)
- 1st February 2018, 16:00-17:45, Central Manchester (suitable for prospective students and teachers)
- 1st February 2018, 19:00-20:00, Central Manchester (suitable for prospective students and their parents)
- 2nd February 2018, 16:00-17:45, Trafford (suitable for prospective students and teachers)
Please note that the sessions in Tameside, and Central Manchester at 19:00, are for parents and any students who have been unable to attend with their school. They will focus primarily on how parents/guardians can best support applicants.
For school groups and the Tameside session, please click here.
For the Central Manchester 19:00 session, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please email Murray Edwards College’s Schools Liaison Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.