Open Days for prospective undergraduate students in 2018
Open Days are a fantastic way for you to find out whether Pembroke – and Cambridge – are the right place for you to study. The events themselves allow attendees to find out what we look for in applicants, meet members of Admissions staff and current undergraduate students, attend sessions with academics in their subject of interest, sample College food, tour the College, see some of our accommodation.. and more!
We would be delighted to see you at one of our events! Our dates for 2018 are as follows. Please click on the date to see the proposed schedule (please note these are subject to change):
- Thursday 5th April 2018 – Pembroke College only: Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences subjects
- Friday 6th April 2018 – Pembroke College only: Science subjects
- Saturday 5th May 2018 – Pembroke College only: Maths (Music TBC for this date)
- Wednesday 4th July 2018 – Pembroke College only: Law
- Thursday 5th July 2018 – University of Cambridge and Pembroke College Open Days
- Friday 6th July 2018 – University of Cambridge and Pembroke College Open Days
- Saturday 22nd September 2018 – Pembroke College only: All subjects (for Year 13/equivalent students).
Bookings will be required for our open days. A link will be added here once bookings are open.
If you are a teacher interested in bringing a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
To book on to a University of Cambridge Open Day, please check the University of Cambridge Open Days website.
Cambridge is a wonderful place to explore. However, its streets can be very congested and parking can be challenging: cars are excluded from much of the city centre. We encourage the use of the Park & Ride arrangements. The Tourist Information Centre is situated in the Guildhall (entrance on Peas Hill), which is about five minutes’ walk from the College.
We accept accommodation bookings for the night before our open days. More information will be available here once bookings open.