Open Days for prospective undergraduate students in 2018
Open Days are a fantastic way for you to find out whether Pembroke – and Cambridge – are the right place for you to study. The events themselves allow attendees to find out what we look for in applicants, meet members of Admissions staff and current undergraduate students, attend sessions with academics in their subject of interest, sample College food, tour the College, see some of our accommodation.. and more!
We would be delighted to see you at one of our events! Our dates for 2018 are as follows. Please click on the date to see the proposed schedule (please note these are subject to change):
- Thursday 5th April 2018 – Pembroke College only: Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences subjects (for year 12 students)
- Friday 6th April 2018 – Pembroke College only: Science subjects (for year 12 students)
- Saturday 5th May 2018 – Pembroke College only: Maths (for year 12 students)
- Wednesday 4th July 2018 – Pembroke College only: Law (for year 12 students)
- Thursday 5th July 2018 – University of Cambridge and Pembroke College Open Days (for year 12 students)
- Friday 6th July 2018 – University of Cambridge and Pembroke College Open Days (for year 12 students)
- Saturday 22nd September 2018 – Pembroke College only: All subjects (for Year 13/equivalent students).
Bookings will be required for our open days. Please select the relevant date below, which will link you to our booking form.
- Thursday 5th April 2018 (this event has now passed)
- Friday 6th April 2018 (this event has now passed)
- Saturday 5th May 2018
- Wednesday 4th July 2018
- Thursday 5th July 2018
- Friday 6th July 2018
- Saturday 22nd September 2018 – coming soon
If you are a teacher interested in bringing a group, please contact email@example.com .
To book on to a University of Cambridge Open Day, please check the University of Cambridge Open Days website.
Cambridge is a wonderful place to explore. However, its streets can be very congested and parking can be challenging: cars are excluded from much of the city centre. We encourage the use of the Park & Ride arrangements. The Tourist Information Centre is situated in the Guildhall (entrance on Peas Hill), which is about five minutes’ walk from the College.
We accept accommodation bookings for the night before our open days. To request accommodation, please complete this online form. Rooms cost £15.50 per night, and are inclusive of breakfast.
Please note that completion of the above form does not guarantee you accommodation. We will be in touch once we receive your expression of interest with further information.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept bookings with less than two weeks remaining before the date of the open day you are booked to attend.