Open Days for prospective undergraduate students in 2017
We would be delighted to see you at an Open Day! Our dates for 2017 are as follows:
- Thursday 6th April – Pembroke College only: Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences subjects
- Friday 7th April – Pembroke College only: Science subjects
- Saturday 6th May – Pembroke College only: Maths (Music no longer available on this date)
- Wednesday 5th July – Pembroke College only: Law
- Thursday 6th July – University of Cambridge and Pembroke College Open Days
- Friday 7th July – University of Cambridge and Pembroke College Open Days
- Saturday 23rd September – Pembroke College only: All subjects (for Year 13/equivalent students). For a schedule of this event, please click here.
Bookings will be required for our open days.
Please click the link below to below to book on to the Pembroke College Open Day.
If you are interested in bringing a group, each student will need to fill in the booking form individually.
All other Open Day booking forms will be added to this page as soon as they are made live.
To book on to a University of Cambridge Open Day, please check the University of Cambridge Open Days website. Bookings will open in April 2017.
Cambridge is a wonderful place to explore. However, its streets can be very congested and parking can be challenging: cars are excluded from much of the city centre. We encourage the use of the Park & Ride arrangements. The Tourist Information Centre is situated in the Guildhall (entrance on Peas Hill), which is about five minutes’ walk from the College.
Accommodation bookings can be made by visiting this link and making a request. Rooms cost £15 for bed and breakfast. Once you have requested a room, a member of staff from the Admissions Office will email you to request payment and once this is processed we will confirm your room booking.