Visit Days to Pembroke (KS4)
Each year, Pembroke hosts visit days for schools in our Link Areas, who are invited to apply to bring groups of up to ten Key Stage 4 students to us for the day. The programme of the day tries to provide information that is relevant to that age group, and is as interactive as possible!
Schedules typically include:
- Information regarding universities in general, and Cambridge in particular (including details of how we vary from other universities)
- Advice regarding selecting A level subjects, and how this may impact future university options
- Information about what students can do now to prepare for university
- An opportunity to meet current students
- A tour of the college
- Lunch (usually in the dinner hall)
- A taster lecture or interactive academic session
Our KS4 visit days are run on set dates during the Autumn Term; in 2017 these will be:
- Monday 6th November, 2017
- Tuesday 7th November, 2017
- Monday 13th November, 2017
- Tuesday 14th November, 2017
Our 2017 KS4 Visit Days are now fully booked. The 2018 events will be advertised in the summer of 2018, via our schools mailing list. If you are a teacher or careers adviser at a school in one of our Link Areas, and you do not receive our e-newsletter, please email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.