Regulations to the 2009 Statutes (R5.2)
The following Regulations were made at the College Meeting of 3 March 2009 under the authority of Statute S2.4.
|R5.2||(1) An election to a Fellowship shall be made so as to take effect on a date not more than one year after the date of the election.
(2) (a) Re-election into a Fellowship shall not take place more than one year before or more than three months after the expiration of the Fellowship previously held.
(b) A person who is re-elected into a Fellowship shall retain his or her seniority and privileges and need not be re-admitted.
(3) On the election of a Fellow who has previously held a Fellowship in the College, the Society may accord him or her such seniority as it thinks fit.
(4) (a) In pursuit of the College’s educational purposes, the Society shall determine the stipends and other benefits to which Fellows are entitled.
(b) The holders of stipendiary Fellowships shall be entitled to such stipends as the Society may from time to time determine.
(c) A Fellow intending bona fide to reside in College shall, on the occurrence of a vacancy, be entitled to rooms in College for his or her own occupation free of rent. The choice of rooms shall be according to seniority.
(5) On his or her application, the Society may grant leave of absence to a Fellow for such period and on such terms as it may determine.
(6) No later than three months before his or her normal retirement date, a Fellow may write to the Master requesting to continue beyond retirement for a period not exceeding three years. The Master shall refer the request to the Fellowship Committee which shall make a recommendation about the request to the College Meeting.