Skip to main content

Updating your information and missing alumni

The College would like to ensure that all the contact information we hold on Members is accurate and up to date. If you do move, change jobs or sign up for a new email address it would be helpful if you could let the College know. You can do this online by completing the update form, or if you prefer, you can call us on +44 (0)1223 339079, or send your new details by post (Pembroke College, Cambridge, CB2 1RF, UK) or fax: +44 (0)1223 339081.

Missing Alumni

Despite our best efforts, over the years Pembroke has inevitably lost touch with a number of Members, particularly those living outside the UK.  If you know what has happened to anyone on our current list of missing alumni, and can help us get back in touch with them, please contact the Development Office by email or call +44 (0)1223 339079.