Skip to main content

Gift Aid Declaration

Please notify the College if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change my name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on my Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.