Gym Induction sessions
Pembroke gym offers cardio and resistance equipment and can be found in the basement of CC staircase, Foundress Court. The gym is available to all students, staff and fellows, free of charge.
Anyone wishing to use the gym must first complete a one hour gym induction session with a trainer who will explain how to use the equipment safely. Once completed permission will be placed on your University card allowing you to access the gym.
Gym Inductions run most weeks during term, at times which vary according to the session. Each session is limited to 10 people, so booking is advised.
To book a place on a gym induction, follow the link below:
On the Day - go to the Porters’ Lodge to meet the trainer, just before your session time.
- You may select one session only
- Only sign up if you are sure you can attend – do not block others from signing up.
- An email reminder will be sent the day before.
- If you need to cancel your booking, you may do so up to the day before.
- Remember to attend your session. Non-attendees will be charged £5 (via their College bill).