Visit Days to Pembroke – Year 12
Each year, Pembroke hosts visit days for schools in our Link Areas, who are invited to apply to bring groups of up to ten Year 12 students to us for the day. The programme of the day tries to provide information that is relevant to the age group, and is as interactive as possible!
Schedules for the day typically include:
- Information regarding Cambridge, and our application process (including details of how we vary from other universities)
- Information about what students can do now to prepare for university, and maximise their chances of getting an offer
- The benefits of studying at Cambridge
- An opportunity to meet current students
- A tour of the college
- Lunch (usually in the dinner hall)
- An interactive debating session to encourage confidence when discussing topics in an academic setting
- An opportunity to ask questions of Pembroke's Admissions Tutor
- Thursday 28th February 2019
- Friday 1st March 2019
- Monday 4th March 2019
- Tuesday 5th March 2019
The 2019 events will be advertised in the Autumn Term, 2018, via our e-newsletter. Due to a limited number of places, we ask schools to apply to attend. If you are a teacher or careers adviser at a school in one of our Link Areas, and you do not receive our e-newsletter, please email sign up!