Would you enjoy helping international students make the most of their Cambridge experience?
You're in luck! We're hiring Programme Assistants (PAs) for our Summer Vacation Programmes 2020.
We run several programmes in Pembroke over the summer vacation. All dates are inclusive.
- Pembroke-King’s Summer Programme | 30 June – 16 August 2020
- Seikei High School Programme | 13 June – 1 August 2020
- Nihon High Schools Programme | 18 July – 3 August 2020
- Nihon Special Lecture and Postgraduate Programme | 6 August – 3 September 2020
- Kyushu University Summer Programme with Seikei University | 18 August – 10 September 2020
I'm interested, how do I find out more and apply?
You'll find a full job description, dates of employment and salary on our online portal.
Applications open: Thursday 23 January 2020.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 17 February 2020.
How can I find out more about being a Programme Assistant?
Being a PA is a great experience and we're sure you'll have lots of fun!
Why not take a look at Chris' blog post 'Reflections of a Japanese Programmes PA' to get an idea?