Skip to main content


Tuition Fees

Students from outside the EU are eligible to pay University and College fees, which are subject to an increase each year.

Visit the university website to see the current tuition fees.

Financial support and scholarships

The University and colleges have some funds to help overseas undergraduates, usually in the form of part-cost means-tested bursaries.

You can apply for funding after you’ve been offered a place at Pembroke. We will send you an application form to apply for financial support, either from the College itself or from the Cambridge Trust (see below).

Cambridge Trust

The University of Cambridge set up this trust to provide financial assistance for outstanding students from outside the UK who, without help, could not take up a place at Cambridge.

Each January we send out application forms for the Trust. Please remember you can only apply to the Trust before starting your course and not after you have begun.

On the form you must clearly state your financial situation. This doesn’t affect your place here in any way, it simply helps us decide if you’re eligible for an award, and if we can offer any financial assistance.

In some (though not all) cases, when the Trust makes an award, Pembroke may also be able to contribute towards a student’s costs. When you hear from the Trust, they will also usually let you know about any College funding you may receive.

Read more about the Cambridge University scholarships for international students.

Other financial support

Pembroke also has separate funds to help with course-related activities and extra-curricular interests. These are available to all students.

Find out about other Pembroke help with finances.

Advice for international students

Students from overseas should also visit UKCISA for helpful information about living and studying in the UK.