Timetable for payment of College bills 2019-20
Friday, 18 October 2019: Last date for payment of Michaelmas Term bill, i.e. Room Rent and Kitchen Overhead Charge
Friday, 17 January 2020: Last date for payment of Lent Term bill
Friday, 24 April 2020: Last date for payment of Easter Term bill - please see note on Estimated bills.
Friday, 7 August 2020: Last date for payment of Long Vacation bill. This will cover the charges incurred during the Easter Term. You should receive the bill by the middle of July. If you are away during the summer please make arrangements for the account to be paid in your absence.
How to pay your College bill:
College bills are payable by:
- debit card via the Finance Office (open Monday-Friday, 10:30 – 14:00);
- by bank transfer, click here for account details;
- cheque – please ensure that your College account number is shown on the reverse of the cheque. Cheques may be left at the Porters’ Lodge in an envelope clearly marked ‘College Bill’.
The Finance Office will be open to deal with student enquiries from 10.30-14.00 Monday to Friday. If you experience problems meeting the payment date of your College bill please see the College Registrar, Room (LL3) before settlement is due. Unless authorised by the College Registrar unpaid accounts will incur a fine of £20 plus interest charges.
Estimated bills The information below is for:
- undergraduates in their final year and graduates on in the final year of their clinical studies;
- students on the following one year postgraduate courses: LLM, Part III Maths, Part II Management Studies and PGCE;
- undergraduates who are at Pembroke for one year only.
Any student who falls into one of the above categories will receive an Estimated bill at the start of the Easter term which will include:
- room rent, any additional rent for room bookings over the Easter vacation, kitchen overheads for the Easter term and any charges outstanding from the Lent term.
- an estimated account; this figure has been based on estimated charges for catering, laser printing, ethernet connection and any ad hoc charges, taking into account your Lent term bill.
- We expect that graduands will be resident until graduation (26 June 2019). We will compare your swipe card record to your room booking once the Easter term has got underway and, if there is any discrepancy, you will be asked to pay any difference before being allowed to graduate.
- For one-year students rooms are booked until 22 June 2019. We will compare your swipe card record to your room booking once the Easter term has got underway and, if there is any discrepancy, you will be asked to pay any difference before we will release your certificate/transcript at the end of term.
The total amount of the bill is due for payment by 24 April 2020 The College requires your bill to be settled with funds cleared through our bank before you can graduate or your diploma/transcript is released. Any credit balance, including your caution deposit, left on your account will be forwarded to you as soon as the accounts for the new financial year are opened in mid-July. Please remember that if you book a guest room then you must ask your guests to pay for the room when they arrive as you will not be allowed to charge this to your College bill.