Visit Days to Pembroke - Years 10 and 11
Each year, Pembroke hosts visit days for schools in our Link Areas, who are invited to apply to bring groups of up to ten Key Stage 4 students to us for the day. The programme of the day tries to provide information that is relevant to that age group, and is as interactive as possible.
Schedules typically include:
- Information regarding universities in general, and Cambridge in particular (including details of how we vary from other universities)
- Advice regarding selecting A level subjects, and how this may impact future university options
- Information about what students can do now to prepare for university
- An opportunity to meet current students
- A tour of the college
- Lunch (usually in the dinner hall)
- A taster lecture or interactive academic session
Bookings have closed for 2019.