Information for Students
- Breakfast - The Servery is open between 8 am and 10 am Monday - Friday. A cooked breakfast is provided Monday - Friday in term time. During breakfast we also offer a selection of pastries, cereal bar, toast (gluten free option) a range of yogurt and fruit salad, home-made omelettes, pancakes, crepes and smoothies, fair-trade coffee, fair-trade juice and tea.
- Lunch is served weekdays between 11:45 am and 1:30 pm (please note that queues are frequent after 1 pm). During lunch we offer a salad bar, daily pasta option and jacket potato option, three hot main courses, soup and roll, cold cheese, meat and dips, homemade hot and cold sweets.
- Brunch is served during weekends between 10 am and 1:15 pm. (11 am -1.15 pm out of term). During brunch we serve hot and cold options similar to mid-week.
- Dinner is served seven nights a week between 5:45 pm and 6:45 pm. The evening cafeteria offers a similar choice as lunch. Students are asked to kindly leave hall by 7 pm to allow the Catering staff to prepare for Formal Hall.
- Formal Hall at 7.30pm is available seven nights a week (with a few exceptions for college events). The cost for Formal is £9.70 for Pembroke students and £15 for guests. Monday to Wednesday we offer “Feast Night Formal Hall” which includes a fourth course and tablecloths. Feast Nights are generally limited to 50 diners and fill up quick. Group bookings (over 10 people) are allowed on Monday and Tuesday evenings only and must be made through the Formal Hall Team - email firstname.lastname@example.org . Refer to: Guidelines for dining in Formal Hall
- On Friday during term you will be sent an e-mail with the weekly catering news. This will include a link to the Formal Hall menus and any changes to catering times.
If you have any additional questions, comments or feedback please feel free to drop-by the Catering office to discuss with the team or contact Nina.Rhodes, Catering and Events Manager -